Rev. Martha Dominy’s message on Sunday, February 7, 2016 is entitled “Bill Me Later”. To listen please click here.
• Tuesday Bible Study continues on February 9, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. in the church kitchen. Learn more >
• Ash Wednesday Worship and Lunch Fellowship provided by the Diaconate on February 10, 2016 at 12:00 noon in the church parlor.
• Church Annual Business Meeting and election of officers was held successfully today, Sunday, February 7 at 1:00 p.m.. Soup lunch was served at 12:15 p.m. Special thanks to Sharon and the Jacobson family who served the delicious meal.
• Souper Bowl of Caring Offering was received today, Sunday, February 7, 2016 after the worship service. more >
• Feeding ministry on Friday, February 19. Preparation starts at 3:30 p.m.
Keep in the know. Check our Church Bulletin and Calendar of Events.
Remember Kathy Charland? She is one of the International Ministries missionaries our church has been supporting in prayer and financial giving. Now, she is in Zambia. Click here for her report – courtesy of Irene Hofmann.
|A call to Christian Stewardship is the message delivered by Rev. Martha Dominy asking for our generous giving to those who are in need with thanksgiving in our hearts. Sharing our time, talents, and treasure in the ministry of Christ and the church is what Thanksgiving is about. To listen please click here.|
|Feed hungry neighbors by a walk and a run in the park. Really? Yes, says Ms. Gabriella Snyder Stelmack, Director of Bread of Life. Learn more
|The letter of Ms. Marilyn Glover, Mission Board Chair, for America For Christ Offering 2015 urges the congregation to connect with people and in the process become the hands, feet, and voice of Jesus Christ in bestowing grace to those in need. Read more|
|Welcome to the worship service archive in audio or video recordings from August 2013 to the present. Please make your selection here.|
|Finance Trustees Open Letter Nov. 2015|
What's Up Ahead? See Church Bulletin